Scientology @ Bloc

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

benpaul

Post by benpaul »

Obel wrote:
Those are just a few examples though. But the proof is in the pudding, science pretty much has proved the existence of life in space so it's entirely more plausible that there is factual leanings in Scientology, when compared to other religions especially. So, please, try not to be so ignorant.
I'm sorry, but Scientology is clearly not Science. There is not a shred of Science in it, other than Science Fiction. There is a distinct difference. Please don't confuse the two.

What it is though is a scam on a global scale.
Obel

Post by Obel »

The mere fact that it has 'science' in the name makes your argument defunct.
joecrib

Post by joecrib »

yeah man scientology is a real religion why are people not repstecting beleiphs?

if it was islams you were criticising u wud be brandied an racist.

leave science alone.

why do you think descartes made the ontological argument to prove god exists? because he was a SCIENTist of ONTOLOGY

you must have taken 2 many drugs at bloc man scientology should be repsected
Moer

Post by Moer »

He can't be serious :wink:
I believe in everything until it's disproved. It all exists, even if it's in your mind - John Lennon
Catcore

Post by Catcore »

got handed a scientology flier on the bridges in edinburgh once then about 100 yards down the road someone handed me a flier saying how scientology is an evil cult etc etc ha ha ha ha ha. kept them somewhere. good to see folk are trying to sabotage this nonsense.
Obel

Post by Obel »

I work down the road from the London church of Scientology. Every time I walk past it I just want to throw a grenade in there.
edd

Post by edd »

i thought that flyer was a dream come true, i was up for listening to their bollocks to get a free mp3 player. but when i tried to find the talk noone had heard anything about it and it deffinately wasnt near splash. did anyone actualy find it?!

lol scientology is such blatent bollocks though. the guy that made its a science fiction writer
usualsuspect83

Post by usualsuspect83 »

OI alex and george... did you know about this?

Why on earth would you invite these people... AND NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT?

you KNOW how much id have loved that conversation damn you!
thomas

Post by thomas »

BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

This is hilarious.

Hopefully Jehova's witnesses will be knocking chalet doors in 2010?

:D
tinpot_creos

Post by tinpot_creos »

klikk

Post by klikk »

hmmm....did anyone catch the beginning of Aphex & Hecker's set on Saturday, when the projecter screens on stage were displaying the typed and spoken message of Collosus the computer that was going to take over earth? I'm sure part of it displayed some of those questions which the Scientology personality test asks...coincedence maybe, or was this scientology lark a setup for their show?!! Or purhaps RDJ is the new Tom Cruise! :shock: :lol: :lol:

...maybe my mind was so melted that I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7.....oh well......... :roll: