Pre-coach meetup at Bristol anyone?

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

daggs

Pre-coach meetup at Bristol anyone?

Post by daggs »

Hey,

is anyone up for a pre-coach meetup near Bristol Templemeads on the Friday for a chance to meet fellow BLOCers? There is a wetherspoons just round the corner for nice cheap drinks :)

RSVP here :)

Lorna
Phier

Post by Phier »

I'm game if my fellow peeps are. What time were you thinking, and will you be wearing a name badge?
daggs

Post by daggs »

Perhaps 2pm? The wetherspoons is called the knights templar i think and it's literally a 5 min walk max from the station.

BLOC name badges sound good, perhaps the most original badge should get a prize :wink:
daggs

Post by daggs »

Bump!

Theres 5 of us from Bristol going to Wetherspoons, are you sure we can't convince any of you others to join?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=BS1%206DG Heres a map of it, but all you need to do is take the side exit from templemeads into the car park, following the signs for the ferry, it's literally a 2-3 min walk
nominou

Post by nominou »

If I've time between plane and coach I'll try and make it down...what a kind and open hearted offer:)
HangLoose

Post by HangLoose »

There's two of us getting to Brizzle about 2ish...We shall go to wetherspoons...perhaps see you there :)
Matt
fenton

Post by fenton »

Yeah OK see you in teh spoons.
daggs

Post by daggs »

Great!lookin forward to meeting everyone :)