agree/disagree
67%
agree/ disagree
33%

Total votes: 3

mikeyhatedblocy

that was bloc!!!!

Post by mikeyhatedblocy »

yo yo people, i dont know about anyone else but ive actually bothered to waste my time using this forum to get a general concensus of how SHIT! the bloc was. the ONLY saving grace was the line up. The rigs were shit the lighting was dyer, the event as a whole was dyer..... Pontins was shit! fuck yer field of terror and go karts of doom! mauled by a lion, more like pawed by a kitten. Big up the planet mu and warp crew, base bloc saturday night!
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

Thats a lovely poll you've got there, lots of options. Well done on posting this in the wrong forum as well, your parents must be so proud.
Spanker

disagree

Post by Spanker »

Mate!! I disagree, it was pounding and you shouldn't of expected much more when it's being held in a pontins anyway.

M
Rajface

Post by Rajface »

Yeah cause the thing we all went for was the go karts and the swimming pool of doom right enough!

Banging weekend! Absolutely banging! Met loads of good people! Staff were excellent! Acts were superb! Would definitely go again!
Listen to some tunes 'til I think of something better to put here www.myspace.com/rajtronics
Hénrí
Resident Dee-e-Jay

Re: that was bloc!!!!

Post by Hénrí »

Wait... was this supposed to be ironic... you said the saving grace was the music... hmmmmm.

And I know I didn't go but I'm stumped on how to vote... on the one hand you make a good point about the go carts so I'm inclined to go with agree/disagree but again its all about the music which makes me want to change my mind and go with agree/disagree.
add (n) to hEdFu[ ]Q

Post by add (n) to hEdFu[ ]Q »

8) BLOC was the best thing ever happened to festival history

(maybe it didn't last long enough - next year: same price, 5 days?! :roll: )

:twisted: BE partyin' hard in the UK :twisted:
tUrN oN, tUnE iN, dRoP bAsS

666% eklekno
bitchtit

fook orf

Post by bitchtit »

right, let's get this sorted. that was a festival... we make our own fun, the music could have been louder i agree, but you should really stop throwing out your toys from the pram and get a grip.
i had a wicked time, met some nutters and danced like a pony on speed.
this was these lads' first festival and they are in their 20's, you try and do better.
pontin's was fucking great, the door staff were very good, the drinks were reasonable, the music was relentless.
I think that some one is a bit tired and should make their own fun hmm.
THANK YOU BLOC GENTS FOR MY HEADACHE! HA HA HE HE
Catherine Wilkinson
Event Co-ordinator
septimus

Post by septimus »

the rigs were excellent, it just had to come down in the bassbloc on saturday night cos of residential noise complaints. tecbloc was properly sealed and sounded fuckin A.

they're doing proper soundproofing on the bassbloc to stop this happening next year.

it's funny how it never occurs to anyone that the people running the show want it to be as loud as possible too!
henry wrong

Post by henry wrong »

i was gonna go to bloc but i was away in states .. damn, wanted to see kool keith .. anyone catch him? .. if you like fests then were putting a wrongstock fest aug 25/26th .. should be cool, big rig and outside with lots of crazy music, film etc .. ill post more info on it as and when i know
bitchtit

oh yeah?

Post by bitchtit »

where is this festival of wrong? sounds good.
Catherine Wilkinson
Event Co-ordinator