ladies

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

sunkong

all out war

Post by sunkong »

ahhhhhh - let the girl v boy rave war commence !!!!

:evil:
Hardcore Jihad Raver

Post by Hardcore Jihad Raver »

No contest...until they start playing some sweaty bump 'n' grind R 'n' B. Then it'll just be the chicks while the men go off to fight or play rugby.

If there's a difference?
VORDHOSBN

Post by VORDHOSBN »

HAHA seems like weve got a few jokers here girls!

keep your tongues strapped up until you know better who your slaggin off kid;)

or better more- speak for yourself? :twisted:
Capsule for ONE\
thesvelteone

Post by thesvelteone »

No contest...until they start playing some sweaty bump 'n' grind R 'n' B. Then it'll just be the chicks while the men go off to fight or play rugby.

Cos the blokes'll be so stimulated by the bump n grind music they want to touch eachother?
Hardcore Jihad Raver

Yeah, you guys have done OK, y'know?

I mean, you're doing better educationally, you got the vote, you even made it hostessing football programmes. But, at the end of the night, it's just a big gang of sweaty muntered men.

Who's represeting for you? Where's Wild Eye Wendy or Dribbling Denise? Getting some beauty sleep! Gurning Greta and Jabba Jaw Jenny decided to check on their boyfriends while Paranoia Petra wanted to 'get something from the chalet'.

No wonder we have to go off and touch each other - R 'n' B or no.
VORDHOSBN

Post by VORDHOSBN »

---HAHAHA funny really-- seems like this blokes got nothing better to say?-.....couldnt be arsed to put ends about his stupid "mentality"....i know im gonna be havin a wicked time there...be blocking out everyone and everything from my mind- and just let the music inside...

...closed minded people..or not ;) :twisted:
Capsule for ONE\
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

All I can say in regard to the ladies is that I hope to see as many as possible dancing around like maniacs and having a great time. :dance:
VORDHOSBN

Post by VORDHOSBN »

:twisted: Thats more like it!!! i know for a fact there are loads more guys out there like you mate!! good one on ya bein how you are! see you there...ill be one of the crazy girls recking my brian with adriana and the guys ! :twisted:
Capsule for ONE\
drudles

Post by drudles »

I think there's 5 ladies with us (out of something like 21 at this stage) and they'd definitely give any blokes a run for their money. Nothing like a bit of healthy competition though. Dance off, Techbloc Arena, up the front, see you there… :dude: \:D/
imitationleather

Post by imitationleather »

Women? There's no such thing! Next you'll be asking if the Loch Ness Monster is going.

Signed,
Lonely in London
dublinstep

Post by dublinstep »

think this is from dedbeat 2004:

I reckon the ratio for Bloc will be the usual techno/electronica night standard: around 5 or 6 nerdy looking boys for every girl.
dublinstep

Post by dublinstep »

hmm how come that didnt work?

no fun.

lets try it one more time...

VORDHOSBN

Post by VORDHOSBN »

are you guys gay by any chance?? :?
Capsule for ONE\
im the big babou

Post by im the big babou »

lol@hardcore jihad raver,on the wind up by any chance??

i find most fellas fade like funk,pass out still holding a tin of warm stella sitting upright in a house they dont know.wimps.
sure nah!
Hardcore Jihad Raver

No, I'm deadly serious :x

Mmmmm, warm stella out of a tinnie. That's the taste of success. Oh, sorry, it has to be flat as well. THAT'S the taste of success.

One of my friends fell asleep standing UP once. Much like hiccups, this is still baffling scientists.