Glade Festival. . .

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

JDread

Glade Festival. . .

Post by JDread »

Right i know its a bit early, but who is guna be representing Norwich at Glade this year? Last year was fucking lush, and this year promises to be even better!

If there are enough of us going, im kinda thinking of organising a coach to get us there.

Anyone else think this is a good plan?

Hopefully it can be sorted, and will cost the same if not less than going by train, and will get us straight to the site. Hopefully.

The sooner i get an idea of numbers of people, the better.
So let me know whats going down!!!
DannyBee

Post by DannyBee »

Sounds like quite a plan stan. I was going to go down in a car with some peeps.... Going down in a coach could be fun/safer however.... Hmmm Yeah find out how much it would cost.

I know rather a lot off Norwich Peeps going hmm about 12 I can think of anyway...
'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Well I'm definitely going and without concrete travel plans as yet.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Most people who are going will have secured their tickets by now as they're all sold out, so I wanted to do a quick sweep and see who's heading down there? I suspect there are a lot of us....
Ali

Post by Ali »

hmmz last i heard the norwich heads from our lot was gettin to the 30's....we should get double decker + spray it up norwich stylee
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

has the venue or general area been announced yet?
JDread

Post by JDread »

I dont know if its true or not, but on the Modeselektor gigs page thing it says Glade is in Newbury.
The A.V.ologist

Post by The A.V.ologist »

I am definately going to be there. Bought my ticket even before I knew I could get the time off work.

I will be selling anti-hippy spray to whoever wants it. It's basically soap in a can, but don't tell anyone.