Uncollected Records myspace

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

Kenny
Site Admin

Uncollected Records myspace

Post by Kenny »

Uncollected Records launches soon, so I've set up a lil myspace site where you can hear exclusive previews of some tracks from future releases.

Check it out and be our friend: www.myspace.com/uncollectedrecords
Boris Yeltsin's Dad, Greg

Post by Boris Yeltsin's Dad, Greg »

i liked what i heard. any plans for release dates? who has made what music by the way?
No, nott particularly, but if you write it carefully I'll get someone to consider it...
Yes thats right, on the rectangular one....
Yes, I know, but why is that so?...
OK, I'll have a word....
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Boris Yeltsin's Dad, Greg wrote:i liked what i heard. any plans for release dates? who has made what music by the way?
if youre asking whos who on there, i did the second one. kenny ken did the last one.
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

Boris Yeltsin's Dad, Greg wrote:i liked what i heard. any plans for release dates? who has made what music by the way?
Bluescreenerror = me, Tanner = well, Tanner, Mutescreamer and I Am Sex Pest are two dudes from Brighton.

I'll be rotating around the tracks so expect some new stuff up there soon, maybe even something that isn't breakcore if the non-breakcore producers get their arses in gear.

New Uncollected website is gonna launch soon, with loads of free music, and news on this years CD and Vinyl releases.
ripparoo

Post by ripparoo »

'maybe even something that isn't breakcore if the non-breakcore producers get their arses in gear'

ok ok im working on it.......

:wink: