I'm New.

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

8bitAshClaart

I'm New.

Post by 8bitAshClaart »

Hulla,

Found myself here via end of summer party flyer.

I've moved to norwich from Maidstone, used to live here 4 years or so ago. None of my old friends here like electronic music. It Makes me Sad.

Anyway my point is, I have a big pile of speakerboxes with me which produce much bass. I also have some 200gig hard drives of visual goodness. I want to get them out of the garage soon so If anyone wants to combine forces- mine being limited in people power but rich in bass horn fun let me know.

ash.
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

Yo mate, welcome to the forum. I've sent you a PM.
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

when he's finished with Tony can you send him my way kenny i need a word about foreign policy... cheers
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

oh yeah sorry, hi, :wink: welcome from Uncle Ted
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

Sent you a PM about the exhibition thing you posted about on SJ
eddie

Post by eddie »

YO YO, new here too. i found it via google searching. whats the deal then. i see theres only good music events posted in this place. is this just a general norwich forum thing. i guess being pissy to everyone is as standard. i hope so cos i'm good at that.

ash, are you mates with the other ash of smash skates? if so we've met . last i saw you it was when, as a group, we ended up at the fucking waterfront with ash, nik, little al etc.....
be good to catch up. see ya around geezer
8bitAshClaart

Post by 8bitAshClaart »

yeah mate thats me, that must av been ages ago. cant remember the last time I went to the waterfront with all them boys, al doesnt leave the house anymore.
ya nick and duffs mate right?

spect i'll head to this next deli beats business if i aint workin again, aint been to one yet but sounds good. so might see u there.
if not come down to ceephax on 9th Nov.
8bitAshClaart

Post by 8bitAshClaart »

yeah mate thats me, that must av been ages ago. cant remember the last time I went to the waterfront with all them boys, al doesnt leave the house anymore.
ya nick and duffs mate right?

spect i'll head to this next deli beats business if i aint workin again, aint been to one yet but sounds good. so might see u there.
if not come down to ceephax on 9th Nov.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

eddie wrote:YO YO, new here too. i found it via google searching. whats the deal then. i see theres only good music events posted in this place. is this just a general norwich forum thing.
Hey, welcome on board. Good events are to be found for sure, we try to get the best selection on here.
eddie wrote:i guess being pissy to everyone is as standard. i hope so cos i'm good at that.
:crazy: You'll fit in nicely.