Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

mute

Post by mute »

oh well, here's a pic i found
Shrek Rooney!
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

38 years on, us Englanders get to sympathise with Germany after being fucked over by a Swiss (Portuguese) referee.
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

hehe
:lol:
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Bye France. Not for all the grease (greece!) in Portugal would I have predicted that result.

I know my response reeks of immaturity, but if we can't win it, the next best thing is Francenal not winning it.

Not that I'm bitter. Or jealous.

Now we just need Sweden or Holland to break Cristiano 'Transvestite' Ronaldo's legs and I'll be happy.
Last edited by Kenny on Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

Awwwww.
Professeur Monologue

Post by Professeur Monologue »

SHAME

nothing else to say
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Shocks all around!
A strange tournament so far.
Professeur Monologue

we look a bit less stupid, at least we were defeated by a team on its way to the final (and maybe more)
even czech republic stayed mute, like us
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

hehehe yes!

Today is an International day of Greek success and celebration. Big parties must have been on the streets of Athens last night and in many other Greek communities around the world. Gallons of Ouzo being downed by the barrel load.

But they have cause for celebration making it to the final. Portugal vs. Greece: the first game matches the final game, who would have guessed that, and will the scores change this time round?

I think Portugal have gathered confidence as they have progressed through the tournament but I still would not discount Greece as they have pulled enough shocking performances from somewhere in their sleeves. Probably from the sleeves of their new countries idol, the coach: 'King Otto'.

All Hail King Otto!
Professeur Monologue

Greece european champion

crazy, who could have thought that one month ago?
maybe it's a joke, it was just a rehearsal of the euro, and the real euro will begin in one week
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Hehe yes! It's a big shock, and I think the Portugese are still shocked this morning. Their party definitely had to be cancelled. [The good thing for the French is that they can say they were beaten by the tournament winners.]

It's a shame I didn't have psychic powers. There were odds of 100/1 --> 150/1 for Greece to win before the tournament begun. I could have made a lot of money.

In other sporting events we had Federer who was seeded number 1 come first at Wimbledon, so no surprise there and Michael Schumacher came first in the French Grand Prix, certainly no surprise there.

I am sure the party will still be going in Athens when the Olympics start in 39 days!
Professeur Monologue

people who bet on greec are rich now
but are there really people who bet on greece? even the greek players wouldn't have bet on them

but it's true it's nice to see a surprise sometimes, federer and schumacher won, like it was expected, we need shocks sometimes.
and they deserved to win, they defeated the 3 big favorites one after the other france, czech republic and portugal playing at home. they showed wonderful skills in defense, and shut down these 3 teams attacks.
it's a good thing for us, we lost vs the winner, and on the same score as czech and portuguese 1-0. it withdraws a bit of shame
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

yeah but the main point is; did you see ronaldo crying, I nearly came...

little bitch :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure