anyone go alone?im a girl and hope i can get new mate!

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

ecoeco

anyone go alone?im a girl and hope i can get new mate!

Post by ecoeco »

hi there:) too bad my friend has cancelled on me so i have to go alone!!!

iv never been to this kind of big parties alone....afriad a bit....but also excited:P

but i think everyone will be nice and kind , cant wait to know some new people ^^

anyone want to reply me?thanks!

Issey :D
Dead Rats

Post by Dead Rats »

Why did your friend cancel? Our was because he got a huge phone bill through.

Oh, and because he's a wanker.
warren888k

Post by warren888k »

Dead Rats wrote:Why did your friend cancel? Our was because he got a huge phone bill through.

ooh harsh!

think we have a few casualties in our group too but fuck it i'll still enjoy myself!
nominou

Post by nominou »

Hi Issey,

You wont be the only one going on your own...I'm heading over from Ireland on my own...I couldn't let such a good lineup go to waste trying to organise a gang. The best way to travel is always on your own, much more interesting.

Diarmuid
CyberMonkey

Post by CyberMonkey »

join the club :)

Won't be a problem meeting people over there I guess, and the others in your chalet might be a good start as well. I know my housing company will :)
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

You'll be fine, everyone is always exceptionally friendly and happy at BLOC.
ecoeco

Post by ecoeco »

Dead Rats wrote:Why did your friend cancel? Our was because he got a huge phone bill through.

haha , yeah my mate cancel me at the last minute as we sort of argued a bit:( worst thing can happen anyway! but nice to know there are a lot of nice people....cant wait to meet them!!!!
ecoeco

Post by ecoeco »

nominou wrote:Hi Issey,

You wont be the only one going on your own...I'm heading over from Ireland on my own...I couldn't let such a good lineup go to waste trying to organise a gang. The best way to travel is always on your own, much more interesting.

Diarmuid

yessssssss indeed i want to see modeselector!!!! alos im there for minimal techno or techhouse :D
and yeah you are completely right, i always travel on my own though:P more freedom as well. i think i will be probably the only chinese there? i have a piercing under my lip and must be easy to spot me!just come and say hi if you see me by any chance:P
Dead Rats

Post by Dead Rats »

ecoeco wrote:

haha , yeah my mate cancel me at the last minute as we sort of argued a bit:( worst thing can happen anyway! but nice to know there are a lot of nice people....cant wait to meet them!!!!

Where are you from?

Nice people? John Connor? What, you're a CYBORG FROM THE FUTURE?
ecoeco

Post by ecoeco »

CyberMonkey wrote:join the club :)

Won't be a problem meeting people over there I guess, and the others in your chalet might be a good start as well. I know my housing company will :)

cool, i hope its not too awkward for me being there alone:P
if you see a chinese girl with piercing under lip, then it must be me haha
only good thing is now i can occupy the while double bed on my own!!
ecoeco

Post by ecoeco »

Dead Rats wrote:
ecoeco wrote:

Where are you from?

im from Beijing , but now i study in Birmingham. its not that easy to find chinese people crazy about techno music:S such a shame
but im completely in to it:D i also make some mix on my own :D
how about you?
Catcore

Post by Catcore »

we met a guy travelling on his own last year and ended up drinking with him most of friday, catching up for a few on sat and sun then travelled back with him on sunday. sure you will meet folk and itl be fine.
Dead Rats

Post by Dead Rats »

ecoeco wrote:
Dead Rats wrote:
ecoeco wrote:

Where are you from?

im from Beijing , but now i study in Birmingham. its not that easy to find chinese people crazy about techno music:S such a shame
how about you?
I'm from Spain. My name is indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
ecoeco

Post by ecoeco »

warren888k wrote:

ooh harsh!

think we have a few casualties in our group too but fuck it i'll still enjoy myself!
haha, offcourse! just have a fantastic time and get totally wasted:D
ecoeco

Post by ecoeco »

Dead Rats wrote:
ecoeco wrote:
Dead Rats wrote:
Where are you from?

how about you?
I'm from Spain. My name is indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

cool, im going to barcelona and valencia ,madrid in easter:P
i v searched many parties to go as well! its quite big techno scene in spain:P
hola como estas?