Set times

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

pipwilliams

Set times

Post by pipwilliams »

Does anybody know who's playing when, couldn't find this on the site...
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

kept secret until friday when you arrive.

this is because we only finalise them this week and its more fun this way!
Con

Post by Con »

just look on some of theres myspaces cuz it tells ya the days there playing, not the times thou....
Danny Stamp

Post by Danny Stamp »

Will any of the headliners have played by Friday evening? I don't want to be taking my time if I'm gonna miss-out. :-s
decky

Post by decky »

there's headliners every night bud.... it's fairly evenly spread out over the three nights
merangue

Post by merangue »

I SAW A POSTER FOR BEN SIMS PLAYING IN MANCHESTER ON SAT SO I RECKON BY THE AWESOME POWER OF DEDUCION HE IS ON THE FRIDAY....BUT HEY FUCK IT I COULD BE WRONG! BLOC 09.....ITS PARTY TIME!

WHEN DO YOU THINK THE TWIN IS ON?
CyberMonkey

Post by CyberMonkey »

DUNNO I AM DEAF NOW
irishemma

Post by irishemma »

I think Aphex Twin is on Saturday night at about 12.30 - and that he will clash with modeselektor and Robort Hood. :shock:
Stussy73

Post by Stussy73 »

irishemma wrote:I think Aphex Twin is on Saturday night at about 12.30 - and that he will clash with modeselektor and Robort Hood. :shock:
You're probably very accurate there - that's got to be one of the big clashes. I'm sure the twin will be cool and sneery, but that would be a choice between Modeselektor and Rob Hood for me!
irishemma

Post by irishemma »

I think I will be going between Rob Hood and Modeselektor, if that is the case. Rob Hood played a blinder of a set in the Soundhaus a few months ago - When played He's the greatest Dancer was one of my fav moments. Having said that Modeselektor was excellent at TITP - as was Aphex - arghhhh! I still think it's gotta be Rob Hood or Modeselektor - Hopefully both :D
Kinder

Post by Kinder »

I'm resigning myself to probably missing Aphex Twin to be honest, mainly cos only half all the blocers will get in to the main stage! Will be gutted if i miss FSoL though...
"Dope on the table?" - Daniels
mrtweed

Post by mrtweed »

the main stage in this butlins has a bigger capacity though no? when he played atp he played the smaller upstairs area which had less space than the main stage and they split it over 2 nights to give everyone a chance to see him. i guess we'll have to wait until we see the lineup times.