manchester >> minehead.

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

stripeyhat

Post by stripeyhat »

Aw, I feel all left out ;) I'm in Heaton Moor but am getting a lift down with a mate who's coming from Blackpool...via Bradford to pick up another mate :shock:

Nice one that you've all got it sorted - I've been lurking... :lol: Bullocks are usually pretty decent drivers as long as you're polite/clean - which I am sure you all are!!

Aaaanyway, I never seem to have much money but I can get a bus from literally outside my house to Chorlton and that night sounds interesting...is this a student only place though? My bank statement is always overdrawn :lol:
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

right tried to sign up for website but its being funny n wont let me complete sign up, plus found out it charges 50p per amount uploaded there or 3% for a credit card!!!

anyway I shall email bullocks to see if it ok that we all send seperate cheques in the post, sure it would be fine as long as booking reference n my name was written on the back of the cheques, will get bak to u on this one asap, as time is ticking on! bullocks need all the cash by 5th march.
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

hmmm slight problem, bullocks will not accept seperate balance transfers or cheques!! they need one transfer or cheque, no negotiations on this one i tried my best.
basically think we only have one option now with time limit n that is for everyone to transfer money into a trusted group members account n then transfer that to bullocks.
I would be happy to use my account? promise will not run off with money lol think everyone in the group is legit and wants to be on this coach for bloc so i dont think we should worry about it to much.
but we should worry about time frame we loose booking if they dont have money by 5th march which is readily approaching.
please get bak to me on this one asap
misspottymouth

Post by misspottymouth »

thats fine, i can send over my money tonight as will the rest of my troop.

You could private message me your account details so i can pass them on to my lot tonight.

we will get this done :D
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

No more faffing! got a bee in my bonet about getting this sorted so here is kinda itinery/invoice

Coach details
March 13th 10am pick-up Chorlton street, nr the Britannia Hotel
March 16th 12pm return Minehead (after wicked weekend)

Payment details
1- julesrules = £39.30 = paid
6- talder = £235.80 = paid
4-zoe = £157.20
8-colouringbox = £314.40
5-teutonic.kaboom = £196.50
4-misspottymouth = £157.20

grand total = £1.100.40 (40p for bullocks as they have been so much help lol)

Do not really want to post my bank details on message board so private message me and i will get back to you with them (please delete after use)

if any of you are worried about handing over money i will be drinkin in town on fri probs in sub space roof terrace or grand central, come meet me and check i am a real person, not a con artist!