manchester >> minehead.

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

teutonic.kaboom

Post by teutonic.kaboom »

i love shewees, they are amazing :)

i haven't used one to piss out of a bus though...how uncouth! :)
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

right been on to r bullock, they said they have now corrected dates, but it will not make a difference to the price! so woop, i think it is pretty good deal.

there is luggage compartment, but no toilet, but on the phone she said driver will make regular 'comfort stops' lol

although she did warn that they only have one 28seater coach so if someone else books it for those days then were screwed! please could you leave booking reference on forum so i could ring up and enquire about payment details if we decide to go for it? been on to travel master waiting for a reply.

i think maybe if travel master is higher than bullock maybe book? opinions?
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

also wat are peoples opinions on times setting off n returning?
journey could take like 5 hours atleast and sure everyone wants to be fed, watered n half cut before music kicks off on the friday, i think about 5? they start admissions at 2pm i think so how does leavin about 10am sound?

also return heard that 10am kick out is more of a guideline so was thinkin maybe 12ish? for headin back on monday.
teutonic.kaboom

sounds good to me...

btw - regarding booking the coach,
do you have to pay a deposit, then the rest on the day? or do you have to give the total amount in advance?

if we have to pay in advance i reckon we should all write cheques for our individual groups and send it to them, so no-one has to deal with any cash...
either that or ask Bullock what to do...maybe they're used to this kind of operation :)
Zoe

Post by Zoe »

hey not sure if you still have spaces but there is 4 of us wanting to go. would it be possible to get in on this and how much would it be?
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

crap zoe, look bak over forum, i did a list of possible numbers, sorry but only thought u were 2?
er.. shall try n sort it out with numbers jus think largest coach we will prob get now is 28? look at my post on page 2 may make more sense that way, of course we will try n squeeze ya in tho or atleast 2 of ya x
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

zoe tryin to get quotes for 30 and 32 person coach so bare with me x
misspottymouth

Post by misspottymouth »

check in is at 2pm. so probably best to set off at about 9am? gives us time to settle in before we party :D

again guys. thanks so much for shopping around.
talder

Post by talder »

all sounds good, we prob need to to sort it out within the next few days tho preferably? i'm not gonna near the internet this weekend but my 6 is definate. reckon 10 is better than 9 traffic wise tho. not just cos i'm lazy or anything.
julesrules

Post by julesrules »

right travel master have quoted £1200 for 32 seat coach, pretty sure it would be similar for 30 seat coach, jus depend which we can fill, no point havin empty spaces!
so zoe with your extra two and if grimcrack is 2 that is 30 ppl!

so that would be £40 each on 30 seater and £37.50 on 32 if we can find 2 more stragglers.
anyway think these are best prices we are goin to get, a very good deal i feel! so if zoe is definate with her 4 then we might as well go travel master as it is a bigger coach and can accommodate everyone.
let me know if everyone is happy with this then i can confirm booking, numbers and get on to settling costs x
talder

Post by talder »

yeh, 30 or 32 is fine by me. get it booked mate.
thecolouringbox

Post by thecolouringbox »

yeaaah mate! sweetness n light!

im an 8.
teutonic.kaboom

julesrules wrote: let me know if everyone is happy with this then i can confirm booking, numbers and get on to settling costs x
that sounds grand to me too!
misspottymouth

Post by misspottymouth »

awesomeness.

i count for 4
Zoe

Post by Zoe »

sorry about complicating things!

i am definate for 2 people and just waiting on a phone call this evening to confirm the other 2.

i would pay an extra fiver for a toilet if there was a possibility for one.

shewees are great but im not sure how good my aim would be on a coach.

how we gonna sort the payments then. is there a paypal account we could all pay into?

or perhaps a pre bloc meet up? only one person from each group would need to go as long as they collected the cash from the other people.