Problems with the buses!

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

Brocoli

Problems with the buses!

Post by Brocoli »

I need some help from the organization team.
A friend of mine has a fly to London in march because he is going to the Bloc. But his airplain arrives to London (Heathrow) at 5 p.m in Friday 13 th, and he need to know if there are buses departing from London to Minehead at this time. When departs the last bus that goes to Minehead???
Thanks a lot for the help! :wink:
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

Brocoli

Post by Brocoli »

Thanks!
Now i have another question :lol: : the buses only departs from London Paddington at 1 p.m.??? There are no buses after this time?? I believed that the first bus departs at 1 p.m., but after this one, another buses departs later.
If there isn´t buses at 6 p.m. departing from London my friend will have to take a regular train at the railway station!
Sorry, my english is not very good and maybe i had made many grammar mistakes (i don´t know! :lol: ).
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

yes he will have to get the train - it is only 1h45 mins to taunton from where we are running shuttle buses (30mins)
Brocoli

Post by Brocoli »

Thanks a lot.
urkel

Post by urkel »

maybe it might work out fairly cheap just to fly to bristol, i haven't looked into it but as a potential option, or get a train to taunton(think thats the nearest stn) from london....