THANKS A BLOC'ing MILLION

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

blackribbongirl

Post by blackribbongirl »

Brilliant weekend, everyone was so friendly and kind, didnt meet anyone hostile!
I wish i could remember who i saw, im trying to piece back the nights bit by bit! Brilliant music though!
Wellfare people were right nutters too...spent most of sunday sipping some strange tea in the "chillout room" complete with dressing up box! intresting to say the least :P
Can't wait till I feel normal again!
lennylen

Post by lennylen »

once again a wicked weekend
many thanks to all involved
just another year to wait till the next one.......
mossadon

Post by mossadon »

Thank you, Bloc>>heads!

thank you all.

it was nothing short of spectacular!!!
Olivia: That's quite a tie.
Lovecraft: Oh, thanks.
Olivia: Put up much of a fight?
Lovecraft: No, I snook up behind it.
Spinbad

Post by Spinbad »

dave wee wrote:I'd like to extend my thanks to George, Alex and all of the Bloc crew for putting on such an amazing weekend and also letting me play!

Can't wait till the next one. Hopefully my brain will be working again by then :D
Wee djs were on fire in Bloc...
dave wee

Post by dave wee »

Spinbad wrote:
dave wee wrote:I'd like to extend my thanks to George, Alex and all of the Bloc crew for putting on such an amazing weekend and also letting me play!

Can't wait till the next one. Hopefully my brain will be working again by then :D
Wee djs were on fire in Bloc...
haha thanks! it defo felt like my head was in flames a few times :!:
nanobot

Post by nanobot »

I just want to say a massive thank you to the BLOC organizers for all your efforts in putting this on. I didn't know how it could be any better than last year but damn did you deliver.

An absolutely amazing weekend both for the music and also for the chance to meet up with all those assembled from far and wide. It seems like the global family grows year on year. I'm totally buzzed out, BLOC is a very special experience. Total respect.

I missed loads of acts I wanted to see but in no way did I go home feeling disappointed, its great to hear that you were recording though! :D

See you guys next year no question. Spot on! :dude:
pathic

Post by pathic »

Top work fellas. Always really encouraging to see so many people from different age groups, nationalities and walks of life coming together for a weekend of killer underground music. Puts your faith back into it all.
OR-L

Post by OR-L »

Yes, like the first, this Bloc08 was totally amasing and incredible !!!!!

3 days of DREAM, with the best electronic music family !!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all organisers, artists, and all blocheads who were so cool, so fun and so friendly !!!!

Hope to be there next year....again !!!

PEACE

:D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D
bridgiebomb

Thanks from Los Angeles

Post by bridgiebomb »

Came from LA for this one and it was well worth it. Just about the best weekend ever! Thanks guys! Cheers.
Pubwreka

Post by Pubwreka »

was hench. but can you please ensure nisa stock more gin next time. oh and dont let Italians in.