Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

properdom

who got clothes pegged?

Post by properdom »

who got pegged on the sunday...

hands up so i can tell my mate (who was doing the pegging) his hit rate
Maninthemask

Post by Maninthemask »

I was involved in three 'Peggings' one of them a very serious drive by pegging i now cant leave the house, thank your mate for me!!
keith edinburgh

Post by keith edinburgh »

i got ma kilt lifted a few times on the sunday but no pegging occurred.
yer_maw

Post by yer_maw »

I personally wasnt pegged, but i did hear of one pegging incident.
padZtar

I got pegged...

Post by padZtar »

Hey, I did indeed get pegged at Bloc. Just the one peg, but I remember it well... kinda...
What a fab party! Ill definitely be going again!!!

Anyone see Boxcutter??
spambidextrous

Post by spambidextrous »

I got a pegging on my top hat. Was very slickly done as well - had no idea it was even there until I got back to my flat at the end of the night.

Amazing really given the state of zen like awareness with regards to my surrounding I was in...
Majorcooper

Post by Majorcooper »

keith edinburgh wrote:i got ma kilt lifted a few times on the sunday but no pegging occurred.
Keith, were you the guy in the kilt laughing at my 'Irish' mate swearing outside the pub in the smoking area?
keith edinburgh

dont think so bud. i was only out for about an hour on the sunday as took something that made me feel well ill. it was a reddish clan macfarlane kilt if that helps, lol
Majorcooper

Post by Majorcooper »

keith edinburgh wrote:dont think so bud. i was only out for about an hour on the sunday as took something that made me feel well ill. it was a reddish clan macfarlane kilt if that helps, lol
Maybe it was you wandering around laughing, only you didn't realise it 'cos of what you'd taken!?... :shock:
keith edinburgh

what was your m8 doin anyway? lol. if a was laughing at him it wouldnt have been in a bad way
ahrkboob

Post by ahrkboob »

i got pegged on the tie. didn't have a clue it was there till someone pointed it out, was quit confused at the time/all weekend.
you will fry!
Romilly

Post by Romilly »

I got pegged about 5 times- one being on my nose, god damn it felt good...would this make it a pente-peg hit?
Dom i think i met you- i was the girl with the white feather cluster stuck precariously on my head and- well, i might as well say it cos what do i have to lose really, but i think your friend Alex is gorgeous- even in his freaky little scarecrow outfit- but i never plucked up the courage to say it in person- so- now i'm saying it online- to everybody!
Yes that's the way to do it; makes perfect sense in my fluffy feather brain , perfect sense :shock:
Pumpkinbobparkin

Post by Pumpkinbobparkin »

Haha we got got pegged!