Was with the sunday best?
xkejjer

Post by xkejjer »

rosary bead
pain killers
pot noodles
conec

Post by conec »

pears man lots of em. cant go wrong with those pears!!!
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

bring a shitload of cash. last year the bank machine wouldn't give me any money, and told my mate he'd spent all his, when he really had'nt. at least we had a shit load of 'supplies' with us!
Das k k k took mein baby away
Maninthemask

Post by Maninthemask »

1,Converse

2,Toothbrush

3,Smile
Buddygunz

Post by Buddygunz »

Some beverages, my camera and trusty colostomy bag to put my mind at rest.
Shanois Shouter

Post by Shanois Shouter »

Tea, milk, sugar, prosecco (6bottles), glasses - plastic (shot glasses?), towels, toothpaste, toothbrush, showergel, hairbrush/clips, make-up, selotape (for fun), washing up liquid, hendricks, stoli, mixers, juices, cucumber, limes, tonic, ice, sweets, tomatoes, pizza, pillow, blanket, red metallic catsuit, tap shoes, tutu/petticoat, red tights/cleanunderwear, army hat, ballgown, all types of gloves, smiley badge, keeness and a lack of dignity.
ahrkboob

Post by ahrkboob »

4 x Glenns, 2 x High Commissioner.
(do we need to take our own duvets?)
you will fry!
stripeyhat

Post by stripeyhat »

Shanois Shouter wrote:Tea, milk, sugar, prosecco (6bottles), glasses - plastic (shot glasses?), towels, toothpaste, toothbrush, showergel, hairbrush/clips, make-up, selotape (for fun), washing up liquid, hendricks, stoli, mixers, juices, cucumber, limes, tonic, ice, sweets, tomatoes, pizza, pillow, blanket, red metallic catsuit, tap shoes, tutu/petticoat, red tights/cleanunderwear, army hat, ballgown, all types of gloves, smiley badge, keeness and a lack of dignity.
:lol: impressive

but shit you've just made me remember a few things I needed to buy :roll:
Loz

Post by Loz »

Shanois Shouter wrote:Tea, milk, sugar, prosecco (6bottles), glasses - plastic (shot glasses?), towels, toothpaste, toothbrush, showergel, hairbrush/clips, make-up, selotape (for fun), washing up liquid, hendricks, stoli, mixers, juices, cucumber, limes, tonic, ice, sweets, tomatoes, pizza, pillow, blanket, red metallic catsuit, tap shoes, tutu/petticoat, red tights/cleanunderwear, army hat, ballgown, all types of gloves, smiley badge, keeness and a lack of dignity.
I prefer to bring my dignity, otherwise I have nothing to lose.

I am actually going to remember to bring my phone charger this year as a bonus. Also on the list are: Phone, Wallet, Keys, Rope lights, Laptop, Shoes, Tie, Suit, Boots, Dress, Make up, Sunday clothes, Cigars, Cigarette holder, Amaretto, Wine, Glasses, Trainers, Washing materials, Fruit, Crisps, Biscuits, Sweets, Underwear, and assorted supplies.
lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

underwear,buckfast,toothbrush,buckfast,painkillers,buckfast,camera,buckfast,money,buckfast and some buckfast.
Tribal Hero

Post by Tribal Hero »

lisaslag wrote:underwear,buckfast,toothbrush,buckfast,painkillers,buckfast,camera,buckfast,money,buckfast and some buckfast.
Are you from Glasgow? :lol:
Tribal Hero

Post by Tribal Hero »

Loz wrote:
I prefer to bring my dignity, otherwise I have nothing to lose.

I am actually going to remember to bring my phone charger this year as a bonus. Also on the list are: Phone, Wallet, Keys, Rope lights, Laptop, Shoes, Tie, Suit, Boots, Dress, Make up, Sunday clothes, Cigars, Cigarette holder, Amaretto, Wine, Glasses, Trainers, Washing materials, Fruit, Crisps, Biscuits, Sweets, Underwear, and assorted supplies.

Why would you want to bring your laptop?
Loz

Post by Loz »

for chillout music and weird films