El-p Diss Rap

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

james
Site Admin

El-p Diss Rap

Post by james »

http://www.trickology.com/soundcheck/
I have taken the liberty of sorting out a direct link for all you mothas download El-P - 7,700 Year to Date

El does kill it.
Check the track which kicked off the trouble.
7L & Esoteric just released a new diss track titled "Mercy Killing" where Esoteric viciously rips on Vast Aire, who dissed 7L & Esoteric on his new Dirty Magazine mixtape, and El-P, who subliminally insulted the Demigodz on Aesop Rock's "We're Famous". Eso gets the best of the Weathermen, poking fun at Definitive Jux's nerd-rap image (abstract rhymes, progressive beats, truck hats), spitting "you just mad because you make money off nerd rap." El-P gets dissed with lines about his production like "you ain't different, you just don't know how to use equipment" and Vast Aire and the Weathermen's mixtape cover releases (ala 50 Cent) is addressed with lines like "wannabe G-unit but only sell three units". Check out the diss track over at Demigodz.com.
http://www.demigodz.com/sounds/7l_mercy_killing.mp3
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

Funny shit!
Why cant they all just get along????????
cos it's funnier to have enemies and wanna cuss them at any point.
the last 2 mins are the best, gets pretty funky.Listen out for the bass.
L

:happy:
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Yeah I guess it can only be good press to get involved in some sort of disagreement, that way at least people are going to be talking about you. I think at this point in time it is doing El-p a lot more good than poor Eso who must be being laughed at across the board. :lol:

Ah well, shouldn't initiate something you can't handle till the end I guess.