Bloc TV need to know what a film is please

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

Sho'Nuff

Bloc TV need to know what a film is please

Post by Sho'Nuff »

Anyone see the film with the guy and his talking dog in some sort of war?
Anyone know what it is?
Any info good.

Ta
Am I the meanest?
Am I the prettiest?
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
james
Site Admin

Re: Bloc TV need to know what a film is please

Post by james »

Didn't watch much BLOCTV so can't say I saw it but sounds a lot like the cult post-apocalyptic movie 'A Boy And His Dog' - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072730/
Sho'Nuff

Post by Sho'Nuff »

That's the one. Thanks slot.
Am I the meanest?
Am I the prettiest?
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

I need to know what the film was that was on around 3 / 4 am saturday night / sunday morning. it was a seriously weird japanese film. all i can say is that it kept panning to this scary looking dude with a leather jacket and dark glasses, who was like a god figure, he would say something then it would desend down in to a hell like scenario with weird mutated beings and big cogs turning and stuff. sorry my description is so naff. i was unbelieveable twatted, but it was such a visually amazing film.
soundcloud.com/agent808
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

infact there was so much weird stuff on that i would love to know what they are. a TV program like they have at ATP would be ace. hint hint
soundcloud.com/agent808
mrgriff_rox

Post by mrgriff_rox »

What about Die You Zombie Bastards, which was on about 4ish on Saturday night/Sunday Morning? That is a seriously messed up film to watch when you are...erm....messed up.

When those chick zombies started pounding the demon's monster phallus with hammers I think I may have entered a new realm of fucked :bang:

Seriously the film is like a rodeo, how long can you continue watching before you lose your mind! :crazy:
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

haha i found out the film (or films as it turns out) I was thinking of and it was a combination of Die You Zombie Bastards and The Great Yoki War. The latter of which I had already seen but didn't realise at the time. Thats the level of twattedness I'm afraid :) Both wicked films!
soundcloud.com/agent808
meggychops

Post by meggychops »

The best thing I seen all weekend was "Underground" a Yugoslavian comedy about the war(s). Seriously good and seriously fucking hilarious, I came home and bought a copy which I cant wait to watch at the weekend. Bloc TV was once again wicked! Loved the Groundhog Day channel too! And also a wee show about a boy interviewing dumb people about God.... excellento!
dufu

Post by dufu »

that movie with the woman who had a talking vagina fucked my mind big time

and anyone knows whats the name of the video that was played eighter friday or saturday afternoon (cant remember :? :bang: ) at about 6pm which showed a cartoon dog and a red cat jumpin around...i almost pissed myself when i saw it
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

dufu wrote:that movie with the woman who had a talking vagina fucked my mind big time

and anyone knows whats the name of the video that was played eighter friday or saturday afternoon (cant remember :? :bang: ) at about 6pm which showed a cartoon dog and a red cat jumpin around...i almost pissed myself when i saw it
Sounds like Ren & Stimpy?

Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy...
meggychops

Post by meggychops »

Anyone know what the name of the thing was where the young boy was interviewing people in the street and asking them hilarious questions about religion and insulting folk?
dufu

Post by dufu »

james wrote:
dufu wrote:that movie with the woman who had a talking vagina fucked my mind big time

yeah thats it man,thanks a lot :D
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

dufu wrote:
james wrote:

yeah thats it man,thanks a lot :D
Did you not get this on TV in Malta? I grew up on this stuff. I recommend you download them (or buy) them all. Very good fun!
soundcloud.com/agent808
dufu

Post by dufu »

never saw them,maybe cause they used to be on nickoledeon and i dont get that. gonna watch em on youtube anyway 8)
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

dufu wrote:never saw them,maybe cause they used to be on nickoledeon and i dont get that. gonna watch em on youtube anyway 8)
enjoy :)
soundcloud.com/agent808