BLOC WEEKEND WAS FANTASTIC

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

siliconchipped

Post by siliconchipped »

optimusgrime wrote:The good:
Aux 88, Silicon Scally, Paul Blackford, Radioactive Man, Iration Steppas, nice security staff, the sound systems, how fantastically smoothly it all ran.

The not-so-good:
Pontins audacious profiteering and general contempt they had for their customers.

Like my mate said though, people pay that much to camp in a field at a festival. Look at the accommodation as being free and it seems a lot better. The unexpected electricity meter system, the grumpy Pontins staff (I'd be grumpy on their wages), the damage/deposit scam and the disgusting jacket potatoes still didn't stop it from being one of the best weekends of my life.

A couple of suggestions for next year:
Have Paul Blackford play at a sensible time. Getting up at 6.30 and having it to the finest UK Bass surrounded by the living dead was fun, but please bill him a bit earlier next time.

Aux88 at the same time as Newcleus was a bizarre programming decision. Did anybody see Newcleus? I was really looking forward to seeing them but there was no way I was going to miss Aux88.

Can wait for next year! Good work BLOCheads.
siliconchipped

Post by siliconchipped »

get up to see p blackford ,,you should not have gone to sleep..aux 88 ..legends :shock:
DANCE YOU CUNTS!!!

Post by DANCE YOU CUNTS!!! »

a right good old rave fellas!
can't wait til next year. fuckin ave it!!!
I'm comin to the ressurection at concorde next weekend.
Safe.
siliconchipped

Post by siliconchipped »

see you in brighton .. .. good music, bloc family.. beer. and the rest . wicked :dancing: ..