More questions,sorry!!

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

im the big babou

More questions,sorry!!

Post by im the big babou »

ok,the ones im booked with booked their flights to come home on the sunday night but i was wanting to stay the sunday night as there are other friends of mine staying til monday. is it possible?
sure nah!
blindedbyashellsuit

Post by blindedbyashellsuit »

theres 4 of us also coming over from belfast and we hope to do the same as our flights are monday nite, i emiled the dude and just waiting for a reply
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

like it says in the faqs, if you need to stay on sunday night, email us with your booking ref and we'll email back to confirm. its as simple as that
im the big babou

i know but wat i mean is ill be the only one in my chalet staying on the sunday.so will it still mean ill only have to pay 20 quid? my other mates will have their own chalet. sorry i didnt make that very clear.
sure nah!
fruit

Post by fruit »

just stay, anyway. they are not gonna go around asking people if they wanna stay. theres hundreds of confused heads trying to sign out on sunday.

chill out irish lady.

just bunk in at the nearst chalet disco.
fruit

Post by fruit »

my mums from SLIGO
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

if they've checked out, they will have handed over their keys. so you will be locked out. you can either arrange in advance to stay yourself, and keep your keys over night or (as fruit wisely points out) just stay with someone else
im the big babou

sweet,ill jus stay with me other chums then :D
sure nah!
drudles

Post by drudles »

There's loads of room in my bed if you're stuck :wink:
nucleus

Post by nucleus »

BLOCwknd wrote:like it says in the faqs, if you need to stay on sunday night, email us with your booking ref and we'll email back to confirm. its as simple as that
Our party emailed our booking reference (regarding the sunday) over a week ago, i know you guy's are busy, but we have yet to receive confirmation regarding this!? :?