HOW TO PAY IF WE ARE ONLY 2??

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

chaoticweekend

HOW TO PAY IF WE ARE ONLY 2??

Post by chaoticweekend »

Hi everyone.

We are 2 guys from Spain. We wanna know how can we pay if we share a chalet.

I don´t know the process. I don´t know how to pay if I wanna spread the cost to pay with other people. I don´t think I have to give my personal and banking details to strange people...

I apologize for my poor english! But I´m really confused on this!

If anybody can help me I´ll be really grateful

Thank u so much. We hope see u there :wink:
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

hello mate,

this is very easy. there are lots of people coming in pairs, just use the chalet share forum http://www.uncollected.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

to hook up with another group. you can sort out the money with a bank transfer, international money order or cheque or just cash when you get to England

cheers

BLOC
chaoticweekend

Post by chaoticweekend »

ok, thank u!

I understand I have to be agree with somebody that want to share with me, and after both can pay on cash right when check in. It´s not necessary paying in advance, but what about the party? I think the payment is for the total amount, Do I really can to pay the total amount right there?

If I´m not wrong, I´ve understood this... ¿?

Thank u very much. We hope see you there :wink:

(As always, I apologize for my english.... :? ...)
Luzian

Post by Luzian »

chaoticweekend wrote:ok, thank u!

I understand I have to be agree with somebody that want to share with me, and after both can pay on cash right when check in. It´s not necessary paying in advance, but what about the party? I think the payment is for the total amount, Do I really can to pay the total amount right there?

(As always, I apologize for my english.... :? ...)
nah mate you got that wrong... you have to find people to share with on the sharing forum, but then you have to book and pay NOW.

so either you agree with them that one of you pays and you pay them in cash when you get here, or you give them your card details and they book for you (yeah that would scare me too), or you try to figure something with pontin's that the other people (those who you share with) call them first to book and then you call pontin's with your card details. don't know if that works though.

sounds complicated, i wish i could explain that in spanish...

hasta luego, de puta madre! 8)
keep it ninja
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

Hello my Spanish Friend...

[quote]or you try to figure something with pontin's that the other people (those who you share with) call them first to book and then you call pontin's with your card details[/quote]

This can be done...

Hook up with 2 or 4 people on the chalet share forum

Call up to book a chalet (44 870 6045606)

Give a reference number to your new friend from the forum

Then they call up and pay for the other half of the chalet.

Easy.