db4

Event dates, reviews and discussions.

Moderators: DannyBee, tom p, Kenny

thomas hooked

Post by thomas hooked »

was good to meet you all- sorry was less than ebbulliant- am on a three week no drink thing. fell asleep at one point i think. still fun was had. good do. -well done al lthe people who danced so happily to the wickers world theme tune and a load of ropy old SID stuff.
the gollum mask was nicked from the breakin' records party at traffic i believe
t
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

booooo, i really wanted to goto that party but my money wouldnt let me, sounds like it was pretty good tho, oh well atleast i got to play in the sun today
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

p.s ed..........whens the next chalet planned for, if there is one planned? it was quite nice as a pretty much monthly thing, somehing to look forward to.........I havnt heard the sweet sound of gabba echoing arouind the streets for a while now
Chalet Ed

Post by Chalet Ed »

We've got one in the pipeline so do not worry your little heads...the gabba terroists will soon be lining the streets of norwich.We decided to take May off cos of the radio show & (more decisively) it was good to take a break from running around the city armed with only a staple gun and a bag full of posters! The artists and date is not confirmed yet - not very helpful i know - but chalet will be back. That's a promise.
BEATS BREAKS BLEEPS
www.chaletrecords.com
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Yay! Looking forward to your next Chalet Ed.
Everything seems a little quiet after the string of events we had in April.
Soundmurderer + Bogdan coming in a couple of weeks though, yeehaw.
Thomas Hooked wrote:well done al lthe people who danced so happily to the wickers world theme tune and a load of ropy old SID stuff.
I was loving that mate, dancing round like an egit.

On a different note, please take a look at: Henry's Dedbeat Extravaganza for pure craziness.
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

Sam you are forgetting the little fact of the spencers bouncers,hopefully we will be able to sneak past with fake nose and moustache.
but yeah you are right! the gabberificness of gabbba is...............?
bogdan and sound murderers promises to be a dance fest 3000,i am surely competing for biggest gurny two left footed twat award!
any one else?
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

I'm thinking about calling up Spencers and telling them one of their Doorman was involved in an unprovoked assault, and say if they don't fire him immedietly, we'll take action against them and try and get their licence taken away. I reckon they'd capitulate straight away, then we'd be able to get in.

Same with the Light Bar, bunch of cunts.
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

Yea, ive thought about that.........and also the fact that at spencers I have slipped over on the wet dancefloor twice, and cut my hand on broken glass the 2nd time.....surely a healthy and saftey complaint there and also the fact that they conviscated weed from someone, and I BET they never handed into the police
Hénrí
Resident Dee-e-Jay

Post by Hénrí »

But you were fairly fucked at the time right?
Chalet Ed

Post by Chalet Ed »

hehehe where there's blame. there's claim! but careful, the Spencers bouncer is one hard c**t. He's the Uk kickboxing champion or something like that. well maybe not champion but he's a lean, mean, fighting machine!
BEATS BREAKS BLEEPS
www.chaletrecords.com