Shuttle Buses from Taunton Station

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

ringing_ears

Post by ringing_ears »

meschi wrote:I phoned butlins. apparently hardly anyone has booked a place on the shuttle bus, so they will be selling tickets on the day.

this is not a gaurentee and I will not be held personally responsible for your problems... just thought id get that straight! :D
Thanks mate
AstonishingSodApe

Last shuttle bus cancelled

Post by AstonishingSodApe »

I know this doesn't affect 99.9999% of people going to Bloc, but whatever. Since Butlins haven't bothered announcing this, I'd better mention it - they've cancelled the last shuttle bus on Friday (the 11pm one). When I found out that they didn't provide enough coaches from London, I booked train tickets on the assumption that I'd be able to get tickets for the last shuttle bus (even though my flight arrives in London before 7, I won't be in Taunton until 10:35, annoying). Even though the notice clearly states that shuttle buses will run from 2 to 11, they took the last one off without mentioning it. Pain in the ass.

That's the end of my rant. Here's hoping the taxi firm doesn't shaft me and I'm not too pissed off after 7 hours of travelling to enjoy what's left of the night!

:x