Digitonal live @ BLOC (recorded from the desk)

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

I_Love_Acid

Post by I_Love_Acid »

It's all live Digitonal material, some of the tracks are remixed and redone versions of older material, upcoming material (new album out soon - see http://www.digitonal.com for more info on that) plus the harder acid stuff at the end should hopefully be dropping on vinyl on a *Legendary UK Techno imprint* some time in the near future... :wink:
I_Love_Acid

Post by I_Love_Acid »

DannyBee

Post by DannyBee »

Listened to the recording as it gave be goosebumps and reminded me why I had the biggest blissed out smile all the way through your set!

Thankyou for the download. Many a time I shall use this for my journey from London to Norwich as my brain defizzles from a heavy one.

Can't Bloc be twice a year?

:)
'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around
Moer

Post by Moer »

DannyBee wrote:Listened to the recording as it gave be goosebumps and reminded me why I had the biggest blissed out smile all the way through your set!

:)

I was sad and happy at once when I heard this set back, it was pure magic in the Smash BLOC for that hour.
I believe in everything until it's disproved. It all exists, even if it's in your mind - John Lennon
I_Love_Acid

Post by I_Love_Acid »

over 750 downloads

not too shabby!
Moer

Post by Moer »

I've burned it on CD and listened to it a couple of times at home and in the car. everytime goosebumps.
I believe in everything until it's disproved. It all exists, even if it's in your mind - John Lennon