BLOCTV

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

nucleus

Post by nucleus »

jarman808 wrote:hey bloc

could you tell me what that little doco about electro was? It had radioactiveman, dexorcist, aux88 etc and loads of analogue synths. Was it something you guys made? Basically I want to see it again

Cheers

Ben
I remember seeing Electro Dziska on Bloctv last year, and that has all the artists you mention on it! They may well have shown Darkbeat (which is the newer doc from the same people) but i didn't see it!
I'm hoping the guys behind bloctv will air it this time round though, as It has a couple of minutes of one of our parties on there and I'm yet to see it in it's entirety!
Would certainly be more fitting than 'Dead Mans Shoes' first thing in the morning! :twisted:
Kinder

Post by Kinder »

nucleus wrote:Would certainly be more fitting than 'Dead Mans Shoes' first thing in the morning! :twisted:
seconded, made me proper queasy waking up on saturday afternoon to a guy in a rubber mask beating up high folk :? :twisted:
weeblebot

Post by weeblebot »

Darkbeat will be back in full this time!

Plenty more visual treats in store too...

:shock:
david

Post by david »

I <3 anime music videos, though don't see many done to techno so am looking forward to bloctv. "Clubbed to Death" by Rob D goes well with anime "Gunslinger Girl" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG6fv-2x_tQ
MANASYt

Post by MANASYt »

Cat Soup rules 8)
and Holy Mountain of course.
I heard they showed Bad Boy Bubby last year - classic :D
fenton

Post by fenton »

Cat soup is the best.
lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

Holy Mountain or the jesus and monkey, man wit no legs film as we called it. we got so sucked into it last year. thought at 1st it was some kinda of odd music video but two hours later we were still watching it. mental stuff altogether!
MANASYt

Post by MANASYt »

Check out Jodorowski's other movies if you havent had enough :D
El Topo, Santa Sangre, Fando y Lis.
enjoy your brainwash...
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

nucleus wrote:
jarman808 wrote:hey bloc

could you tell me what that little doco about electro was? It had radioactiveman, dexorcist, aux88 etc and loads of analogue synths. Was it something you guys made? Basically I want to see it again

Cheers

Ben
I remember seeing Electro Dziska on Bloctv last year, and that has all the artists you mention on it! They may well have shown Darkbeat (which is the newer doc from the same people) but i didn't see it!
I'm hoping the guys behind bloctv will air it this time round though, as It has a couple of minutes of one of our parties on there and I'm yet to see it in it's entirety!
Would certainly be more fitting than 'Dead Mans Shoes' first thing in the morning! :twisted:
yeah i ended up buying this dvd along with the other 2 electro doco's from the same people. darkbeat is a top film
mono

Post by mono »

what was the name of the movie on ~10 in the morning on saturday ?

It's some movie about alien mutations or something, they were operating a guy but the movie had the lowest budget for a science fiction movie ever...
I'm quite sure I saw it before, so someone must know it :)
thomas

Post by thomas »

TheOtherMoses wrote:Anyone see that Bill Hicks ninja film?
Ninja Bachelor Party!

I heard they had problems playing the file on BLOC TV this year, but copies of this are available in various places.

Three cheers for Bill Hicks, and about five cheers for BLOC weekend!
mono

Post by mono »

acid anonymous
evilbaronP

Post by evilbaronP »

mono wrote:what was the name of the movie on ~10 in the morning on saturday ?
Can't be certain this is the one you're talking about, but I'm sure I caught some Basket Case on Saturday morning (?) Classic!
djsynth

Post by djsynth »

It's a total trip...
Maninthemask

Post by Maninthemask »

Cant even remember which day but the wizard of oz set to pink floyd was awesome! lots of people at Mecon level 5 inserting their own dialogue in our chalet