Dublin Yvonne & camera trouble

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

cider-lout

Dublin Yvonne & camera trouble

Post by cider-lout »

If yer out there gis a shout!! 353 was where it was at ya crazy bitch!! i miss my frisbee!!!!!

P.S Whoever stole my camera i want it back!! i'm heartbroken!!! :( :cry: :cry: how can i find out if it was found in the clean up?? :?:
Gimme a Hell Yeah!!
burgin

Post by burgin »

ha ha i know her, i'll pass on the message!
Dublin Yvonne

Post by Dublin Yvonne »

Hey, I just got home.....I don't have your camera and you can have your Frizbee back when I get my dignity back
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

diginty??? some chance of that! i reckon half of england needs apologising to before that happens!! :wink: only messin! you can leave the frizbee at me and porters house if you like and i can drop it up to her!
Das k k k took mein baby away
cider-lout

Post by cider-lout »

its alrite ive accepted the fact that they're both gone. got 20 hoot outa it tho. All dignity was left at the door me thinks. u aint gettin urs back and i certainly aint gettin mine back!!! 353 will be haunted foreva now sur!!
Gimme a Hell Yeah!!
Dublin Yvonne

Post by Dublin Yvonne »

Ok, My Official Apology

I believe I acted somewhat out of character over the weekend. This was due to a rear condition I suffer from called anarcholepsy, Episodes are brought about by my over excitement, or when I hear Thunderstruck played backwards on a gramophone. I understand that squirrels and some other small woodland creatures are also quite susceptible.

With this information in mind I would like to offer all those, I told to go fu*k themselves, told to get their mothers to go fu*k someone else, rugby tackled or treated in an unsocial manner, my sincerest apology.
Please feel free to post any abuse you wish, while it probably won’t affect my condition or it’s symptoms, it may help you to feel better. Thank you for listening.

Yours apologetically Yvonne (The pri*k with the sign)
Dublin Yvonne

Post by Dublin Yvonne »

Oh also, I don't have your frizbee, I'm sorry, we can get you another one next year thats a promise...
glasvegan

Post by glasvegan »

you made me laugh, i liked your little sign