Few questions??

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

at_1_with_myself

Few questions??

Post by at_1_with_myself »

Hi,

I'm wondering what time does it kick off at on the friday and what time does it finish on the Sunday.

Also is it possible to stay in the Chalet's on the Thursday or Sunday night?

Cheers,

Paul
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

hello.

things kick off at 6pm on Friday night and run through the night.
the main rooms close at 8pm on sunday but the final tune will be played in the smashbloc at 10pm sunday

staying on sunday night is possible by prior arrangement with us. pontin's have said that if too many people want to do it, they will levy a charge (something like £20). thursday night is for crew only i'm afraid.

cheers, hope you can make it!

George BLOC
at_1_with_myself

Post by at_1_with_myself »

Hey George,

Sunday night would be great as were travelling from Ireland. As soon as I know how many of us there are I'll get back onto you.

Cheers,

Paul
solly

i was wondering....

Post by solly »

being as skint as me and cru are at the mo, is it possible to book like 4 peoople in and then upgrade to a bigger chalet when others get their dolla together?
coz that would be extremely useful.
chaz

Post by chaz »

dont worry i'm sure your friends will get money together, if not i'll be your friend.
how are you anyway dorky
georgehull

Post by georgehull »

don't know whether the antiquated pontins system could manage that, but you can put a £50 per ticket deposit down as long as you pay the rest next year!
http/www.baselogic.net/ - dynamic audio assault from people who care
solly

Post by solly »

chaz wrote:dont worry i'm sure your friends will get money together, if not i'll be your friend.
how are you anyway dorky
and there's me thinking we were friends already.... so you coming?

and i think you are the dork...... anyway what else am i supposed to do now i have no myspace. read or sing songs at the piano? i think not

what you up to later?
DD

Post by DD »

staying on the sunday night... how is this arranged?

think that will be necessary as prob wont be flying back to ireland till monday!
georgehull

Post by georgehull »

very easy, if you want to stay on sunday night, just email info@baselogic.net with your details and we'll book you in.
We only have a certain quota for sunday and if we go over this they will add an extra charge, but we think this is unlikely. it would help us if people only stay on sunday if they have to - e.g. if they are travelling a long way or thinking about driving anywhere!
http/www.baselogic.net/ - dynamic audio assault from people who care