Moderators: DannyBee, tom p, Kenny

*The Daisies*

trip to london anyone...

Post by *The Daisies* »

Wrong Music

December, 8 2005 at Club 333 Presents Wrong Music Christmas Party Special
Old Street, East London, London,
Cost: £5

Following the success (considering freezing conditions and late drinking laws applied that day) of the first warm up wrong music in London, we are proud to announce our main event......... wrong Music Christmas Party Special! Its chistmas time again, so come and warm your cokkles, heat your sausage and rave to some downright dirty wrong music action!! ROOM 1: teenage mutant ninja breakcore/gabba/noise/jungle/hippedyhoppedyhappeninhardcore!! Tim Exile Dj Shitmat DJ Scotch Egg Ebola Bunglegushcore Ladyscraper The wrong Music Complaints Department ROOM 2: electro/rave/twistedelectronics/grime/303 sillyness/funky electronica/handbaghardstep/funfunfun!!! Chevron Jo Apps Mully Hot Roddy Grizzly Backere Magimix WAV el Kano vs Randomoidz and with suitable visuals by our very own Hana-b and Setwin. The night will also feature some spectacular party extra's, including pass the parcel, mully'ed wine, a wrong wraffle, father shitmats grimey grotto, and rinse pies for everyone!! All at 333, on Old Street, East London Thursday 8th December 10-4am and all for the festive price of just £5!!! take the friday off and come celebrate the season of getting drunk and eating non-stop!
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

Dom informed me of this the other week at his house warming party (which happens to be pretty close to there i might add)......Sadly Im starting my journey back to the motherland that night so i wont be in london....gutted.....(half gutted).....(not that bothered actually)
jonny jj winter

Post by jonny jj winter »

but if you cant get down to london:

on the very same night (thurs 8th), teamRubbish! present:

Rubbish Raveathon! @ Sonic
and it only goes on from 11pm to 4am in the bloody morning!!!
PLUS its only £2

featuring oldschool mischief downstairs along with the usual Rubbish,
and upstairs (amongst a menagery of other stuff) a special teamRubbish! 'sounds of Hawaii' set!

more details to follow...
setwin

Post by setwin »

i'm doing visuals at this. should be a good one. hope some of you can make it
coming straight outta cambridge http://www.charliedontsurf.info