Delta 9 :: 4th March :: Transparent Sound, Point B, Debasser

Event dates, reviews and discussions.

Moderators: DannyBee, tom p, Kenny

Jimmy_Bolus

Delta 9 :: 4th March :: Transparent Sound, Point B, Debasser

Post by Jimmy_Bolus »

Following an excellent [k]rack-troni[k] showcase on their last outing, Delta 9 brings another outstanding line-up in March with a veritable Orson records extravaganza! (which is to be followed by a Touchin' Bass/Andrea Parker birthday special in April)

Check it - Transparent Sound [live], Point B [live], Orson Bramley [DJ Set]

Representing the Delta 9 Plastics label is Debasser [live] with tactical support from Sparkle, Smilex, Braiken, Jimmy Bolus and Dutty B and visuals from the Spectralists.

VENUE: Clockwork, 96-98 Pentonville Rd, Islington,N1 9HS Tube: Angel Bus: 30, 73, 205, 214 click for map

DOORS: 8pm-3am

TAX: £5/£4 with flyer/free before 9!

INFO/REDUCED GUESTLIST: info@delta-9.net
When the Machine talks, it is time to Listen.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

This looks good, and very nice to see Bitstream playing the month afterwards. I expect they'll be doing some stuff from their recently released LP which I still haven't got round to hearing yet.
Jonny Megabyte

Post by Jonny Megabyte »

Andrea Parker!
Nice one.
She's so much better for ditching the Mo Wax chuggery for some serious Booty Bass.
I'm there, dude.
Jimmy_Bolus

Post by Jimmy_Bolus »

james wrote:This looks good, and very nice to see Bitstream playing the month afterwards. I expect they'll be doing some stuff from their recently released LP which I still haven't got round to hearing yet.
They've also got another EP coming out on Touchin' Bass in April at some point called "Streamlining".
Jonny Megabyte wrote:Andrea Parker!
Nice one.
She's so much better for ditching the Mo Wax chuggery for some serious Booty Bass.
I'm there, dude.
In that case don't forget the card and a pressie :wink:

Looking forward to Transparent Sound - apparently they've got a load of new material which they'll be dropping at the March one... :)
When the Machine talks, it is time to Listen.