November 12th...

Event dates, reviews and discussions.

Moderators: DannyBee, tom p, Kenny

Do you really think i look cute in this hat?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:47 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes
Poland!
No votes

Total votes: 1

MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

THIS WAS A GOOOOOD NIGHT, OH YES!!

i had fun :beer: :drunk: :dude: :bigsmiley: :fingers:

yeaaaa
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

Just a quick word to thank the guys from SLOW MAGAZINE for putting on one of the greatest nights norwich has seen for a while.
There is nothing i can say to right it off it was mad!!!!

Looking forward to any future nights coming the "narch" way as we need all the crazy dancing we can get........

Free cd aint too bad either!

Peace Loopy.

:happy:
matthew slow

Post by matthew slow »

merci!

we're happy that you all had a good time, as we like fun as much as the next man, and he was loving it. there were some fine examples of the freaky dancing on show too, so big up the two left feet kru!

our next one (as I keep saying) is SCHNEIDER TM + CHRIST on 16th December, when we will be accepting Christmas gifts of any description, and back on the booze.

we also recommend:

17/11 Doormouse (Portland, Cambridge)
18/11 Melvins (Playhouse)
21/11 Chas & Dave (Chicago Rock Cafe)

see you there!

matthew & vincey
www.slowmagazine.com

p.s. Anybody with the means to play a live show please send something demo to the address on our website, as we always want support acts and like to keep it local, right like.
Dom

Post by Dom »

Lovely stuff.
Had been wanting to see Boggy for 2 years (missed Dedbeat) and he didn't disappoint...nice one for once again throwing a marvelous shindig and i'll see ya at the melvins if i manage to gets the pounds (and i will 'cause it's the melvins).
Anyone heard the new Christ album...heard a little, some nice melodies should be a good'un too.
Propa!
setwin

Post by setwin »

was v.impressed with the night. nice to see a good crowd down for it. it even converted my girlfriend, she is now a fully fleged braindancer
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

setwin wrote:was v.impressed with the night. nice to see a good crowd down for it. it even converted my girlfriend, she is now a fully fleged braindancer
Welcome to you Setwin. Did you get the guest mystery rephlex deejay at the Camb show?