Event dates, reviews and discussions.

Moderators: DannyBee, tom p, Kenny

Ra

Post by Ra »

Post some pics !
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Thanks to everyone that came along! We had fun, hope you did too. Special thanks to the Miami Beat Alliance and MC London Boy for putting on a fantastic show. (Run Rabbit, Run Rabbit, Run Run Run). Also many thanks to Setwin for some great visuals as usual and for the impromptu emceeing over Kenny's final set. "RAISE YOUR FIST!"
Ra wrote:Post some pics !
Roger that. Didn't get too many cos I was dancing a lot.

[The effects of the after-party.]

If anyone else took some better pics of the night, send them across to me and I'll stick them up on the website.
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

'Twas a wicked night......MBA's set was prolly the best one of thiers ive seen and stll funny and entertaining as per usual........snares was wicked as to be expected but I sadly missed the last section of it due to getting thrown out.......carried on the party outside with a little crew of people that were all in the same position. The after party was a good laugh - never knew so many people could fit in such a small space.......bens injury was ok in the end and that after party pic (above) pretty much sums it all up :D All in all a brilliant night
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

my mum loves it.... :lol:
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
Raci

Post by Raci »

what a fucking wicked night v.snares was awsome (i cant remember how to spell that word) and ken i propper loved your set. Jolly good show old chaps. i didnt like lew with the fox head on though, being all small and that and in the slight state that i was in it was all too much like a nightmare i once had. :happy: i like this bear.
R.Long
Hénrí
Resident Dee-e-Jay

Post by Hénrí »

yo boys, sorry i havent been about for a while, i dont have the internet at then mo (i am writing this from work, new boring temp job for british gas).
anyway.... sounds like an awsome night was had in im pissed about missing it, pics looks cool...pretty busy and all.
better go...

Peace