Did you find one of my Plastic toys ?

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

captain.vice

Did you find one of my Plastic toys ?

Post by captain.vice »

...or did I give one to you ?

They had soldiers, and lights and weird things on them. And writing on the bottom.

I had great fun giving them away - I'd love to hear what you did with them, or where they ended up.

Picture would be better. ta.
FFT

Post by FFT »

I did!!

Picked it up in JakBloc on the Saturday night. Was fascinated and intrigued. Ta very much.

Managed to miss Metro Area though.

Sat on the parcel shelf for the ride back, now it's on top of my computer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53891057@N00/3385379284/
Stussy73

Post by Stussy73 »

I saw a guy find one on Sunday eve. He seemed to be having trouble explaining what it was and why he'd picked it up to his missus :D
sciortino

Post by sciortino »

I found them all in the back of a car in the Tesco car park on the first day of the festival. I took a picture but can't find it...

I was tempted to wait around to see who the secret plastic maker dude was, but that would be weird...
JudeH

Yes we found your plastic toys!

Post by JudeH »

Three of them are now in good homes in Birmingham. There was a considerable amount of sculpture envy going on in CentreBloc the night we found them but we defended them honourably from would-be thieves.

We had the lioness, pterodactyl, and wide-eyed girl ones. We arranged them with their backs to each other so the soldiers were surrounded and under seige. It all made sense at the time! :)
captain.vice

Post by captain.vice »

Glad they found good homes.

Got any pictures ? I'm keen to see what my children got up to :)
disco_stu

Post by disco_stu »

one of them in birmingham is sat on top of my new lcd tv ( its the pterodactyl one )