Calling all dublin ravers...

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

Warpiggy

Calling all dublin ravers...

Post by Warpiggy »

Is anyone else a bit miffed that us paddy's don't get to go to any launch or after parties?? with that in mind, is anyone else up for turning Richie Hawtin and Sven Vath this weekend into an unofficial (Irish) Bloc after party?? all we have to do is get everyone to wear their bloc t-shirts and dance at the back! actually it's just a good excuse for a session but i'm all for doin it in the honour of Bloc! who's with me?!
Das k k k took mein baby away
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

you've got official bloc endorsement!

wicked idea!
drudles

Post by drudles »

Nice idea but there's no way I'm paying €38 into that gig. I'd consider €20 pushing it. It's just the principle of it. That and I don't like Sven. Richie will get a good thing going and then Sven will ruin it, and so on. Hope you have a good night anyway...
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

drudles wrote:Nice idea but there's no way I'm paying €38 into that gig. I'd consider €20 pushing it. It's just the principle of it. That and I don't like Sven. Richie will get a good thing going and then Sven will ruin it, and so on. Hope you have a good night anyway...
38 buckos says you??? i just felt my already tight ass muscles contract at the thought of it! is there anyhtin else on this weekend or next then that we can join forces and bring the power of bloc to? i need a party, but that might be a bit too expensive for my tastes!
Dublin Yvonne

Post by Dublin Yvonne »

Hey do you think I could take my sign out of retirement, just for the night, I'm starting to get withdrawls
drudles

Post by drudles »

Dublin Yvonne wrote:Hey do you think I could take my sign out of retirement, just for the night, I'm starting to get withdrawls
Ah yeah, sure at least when you tell everyone in Dublin to go fuck themselves, you'll know they deserve it... :twisted: :fingers:
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

only if you front the cash for my ticket, and get my baby back, and give me some fizzy cola bottles...not haribo ones... :P
Dublin Yvonne

Post by Dublin Yvonne »

I don't like this punk's nasty smileys. I'm putting a curse on him!
I will not buy you a ticket but I will give you your baby back and 28 fizzy cola bottles (the non haribo variety) where is the gig on? I do not like looking up things on the tinterweb
altheus

Post by altheus »

Ye missed Mrk1 in Kennedy's threw down the ultimate post-bloc set. Got the bloc back in the blood
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

drudles wrote: Ah yeah, sure at least when you tell everyone in Dublin to go fuck themselves, you'll know they deserve it... :twisted: :fingers:
unfortunately there's a good chance they'll stab u first days!

on other matters tho, how about jeff mills for the bloc after party? come on folks we have to get somethin sorted...we need to lay the soul of bloc to rest until next year in as twisted a fashion as possible! :dancing:
at_1_with_myself

Post by at_1_with_myself »

Try picking something outside of the Tripod and it wont be so dear!!!!!!

How about Alex Smoke in the TBMC in may, tis the 12th I think??
dublinstep

Post by dublinstep »

Yes yes Alex Smoke.

Fuck 40 euros into the Red Pox.

Was sorry to miss Mrk1 but was still too fucked & broke after Bloc.

A Smoke is a very nice guy on a personal level.
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

in all fairness people i'm up for anythin. didn't know how expensive this weekend was before i suggested it tho (no chance i'm payin 40bucks for 2 dj's)! i'd say i'll be goin to mr smoke anyway, but it's a long way off... mr mills wont be that dear. any more than tbmc?
RobG

Post by RobG »

I'd just like to complain at the LACK of Dublin posse at Hemsby! WhereTF were skkatter and smac? Shame yourselves!

Hope ya enjoy your local afterparty! :D (and slap-up those aforementioned messrs for me! :wink: )